We take our educational responsibility seriously!
Discover what we offer and see for yourself:
- State-approved all-day school
- International curriculum
- Primary Years Programme
- Bilingual (English/German) education through immersion
- Excellent IB World School
- Students from more than 25 different nations
If you have any more questions, we would be delighted
to advise you on the phone: +49 89-411 149-550
The International Bilingual School Munich is funded by parents' contributions and government subsidies. Additional costs incurred for ibsm’s support programme are met by parent loans and external sponsoring.
ibsm’s support programme
High-quality teaching and learning
- The ibsm ensures an ideal learning environment with its international, highly qualified and open-minded teaching staff
- The ibsm supports all its teachers with individual staff development programmes
- The ibsm ensures continuous in-service training of its teachers as part of its IB PYP membership
- The ibsm prioritises individualisation and differentiation in class
- With its natural bilingualism, the ibsm provides students with the opportunity to operate in a new language with assurance and to meet the challenges of our rapidly-changing world with openness and self-confidence
- The ibsm recognises and supports different types of learning, as well as fostering individual talents
ibsm fee calculator
ibsm monthly fee*:
ibsm registration fee:
*non-binding indication only, the actual parental contribution will be based on the documents submitted
Application for admission
Children can also be admitted during the school year if places are available.
Application for admission involves the following steps:
- Please complete the online questionnaire.
- We will make an appointment for you to come and visit us, and you will receive the application forms.
- Once we have received the application forms, the report from your child’s kindergarten or most recent school and proof of income*, we will invite your child for a screening day during which he or she will participate in class activities.
- Places are allocated after screening und in line with the requirements set by the local education authority.
*We can only process your application once we have received all the documents required, completed in full. Thank you for your understanding.