You're just the person we are looking for!
Are you looking for a dream job?
Do you enjoy working with children and would you like to support them in their personal development?
Do you teach for the love of it?
Do you like working in an international team?
Our bilingual teaching concept offers you a teaching environment unique in Munich, to which you can contribute your own ideas to develop and shape it.
Some reasons why the ibsm offers you special professional prospects...
- Our work focuses on the personal development of our students. You will become part of an international team of teachers who base their teaching on an innovative educational concept. We want to develop the whole person in each child, but also expect high performance. You will have the opportunity to use modern methods of learning and to develop them further.
- Teaching at the ibsm is based on the Primary Years Programme developed by the International Baccalaureate Organisation (IBO) for children aged three to twelve. It has an excellent reputation in the global education community (we are one of approx. 5000 certified IBO World Schools all over the world). As an international, transdisciplinary programme, it promotes development of the whole child, both in the classroom and outside the school. The aim is to equip all students with academic skills, whilst at the same time providing a comprehensive understanding of social, emotional and cultural issues. The students' physical and creative development is fostered by incorporating arts and sports activities. The PYP is an ideal combination of the best aspects of the various national school systems and the wealth of experience accumulated by international educational establishments. At our bilingual school, we thus create the ideal boundary conditions for all students. Further information about the Primary Years Programme is available here.
- Our school is shaped by its international context. Students from over 25 nations are taught at the ibsm. Our staff, too, originate from various countries. Get inspiration from the enriching stimuli provided by our students and our team of teachers.
- The bustling metropolis of Munich is more popular than ever, due to Munich's savoir-vivre, characterised by tolerance and an international mindset, its attractive cultural and leisure activities, the characteristic warmth and friendliness of the Bavarians, the proximity of mountains and lakes … there are plenty of reasons why the Bavarian capital is Germany's top attractive major city.
Arts & crafts teacher (m/f/x) (450-euro job)
to start in September 2021
WHO WE ARE …
The „International Bilingual School Munich“ is a one-form entry all-day primary school in the northern part of Munich und is part of IB World Schools. IB World Schools stand for internationally recognized educational excellence, continuous development and global exchange. With the „Primary Years Programme“ (PYP) for 6 – 12-year olds, we are working with an internationally recognized education program — which, in this form, is unique in Munich.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An appreciative and motivating working atmosphere in an international, family-size team
- An innovative and internationally successful education concept („Primary Years Programme“)
- Plenty of scope for creative activities and room for design experiments
- A highly professional environment with its own training academy
- A great family atmosphere at work
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You have completed state-recognized training as an arts & crafts teacher, training as technical instructor for handicrafts/design/food, fashion design training or hold a professional qualification in a skilled trade/home economics (e.g. carpenter, tailor etc.)
- You enjoy working in a highly motivated international team with a unique bilingual concept
- You are keen to be creative with children from different cultures
- You ideally have a good command of the English language
If you want to be part of our highly motivated team, please send your complete application documents (cover letter, resume, references) to:
More information +49 89 411 149 - 520