You're just the person we are looking for!
Are you looking for a dream job?
Do you enjoy working with children and would you like to support them in their personal development?
Do you teach for the love of it?
Do you like working in an international team?
Our bilingual teaching concept offers you a teaching environment unique in Munich, to which you can contribute your own ideas to develop and shape it.
Some reasons why the ibsm offers you special professional prospects...
- Our work focuses on the personal development of our students. You will become part of an international team of teachers who base their teaching on an innovative educational concept. We want to develop the whole person in each child, but also expect high performance. You will have the opportunity to use modern methods of learning and to develop them further.
- Teaching at the ibsm is based on the Primary Years Programme developed by the International Baccalaureate Organisation (IBO) for children aged three to twelve. It has an excellent reputation in the global education community (we are one of approx. 5000 certified IBO World Schools all over the world). As an international, transdisciplinary programme, it promotes development of the whole child, both in the classroom and outside the school. The aim is to equip all students with academic skills, whilst at the same time providing a comprehensive understanding of social, emotional and cultural issues. The students' physical and creative development is fostered by incorporating arts and sports activities. The PYP is an ideal combination of the best aspects of the various national school systems and the wealth of experience accumulated by international educational establishments. At our bilingual school, we thus create the ideal boundary conditions for all students. Further information about the Primary Years Programme is available here.
- Our school is shaped by its international context. Students from over 25 nations are taught at the ibsm. Our staff, too, originate from various countries. Get inspiration from the enriching stimuli provided by our students and our team of teachers.
- The bustling metropolis of Munich is more popular than ever, due to Munich's savoir-vivre, characterised by tolerance and an international mindset, its attractive cultural and leisure activities, the characteristic warmth and friendliness of the Bavarians, the proximity of mountains and lakes … there are plenty of reasons why the Bavarian capital is Germany's top attractive major city.
Primary school teacher handicrafts/needlework (m/f/x) (450-euro job)
- an appreciative and motivating working atmosphere in an international team
- an innovative and internationally successful educational concept (‘Primary Years Programme’)
- regular in-service training and workshops to support your professional and personal development
- a highly professional environment with an in-house training academy
- a variety of career opportunities in the whole of our group
- salary commensurate with your performance
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO
- has completed training as a crafts & design teacher or an arts & crafts teacher in a social work context
- enjoys working in a highly professional international team with a unique bilingual concept
- is highly creative and proactive
- attaches great importance to their personal and professional development
- ideally has a good command of the English language
If you would like to join our highly motivated team, please send your complete application (covering letter, curriculum vitae, diplomas) to:
international bilingual school munich
Attn. Mr Hanel
or to application(at)ibsm-school(dot)eu
or apply online!